18. How to say hello? Lecture 1

 

Why learn slang accents?   

Play audio - 1- Urdu



                                                                                      

  1. I am gonna help you. میں آپ کی مدد کرنے والا ہوں۔

     This is for the practice of Listening.

   The correct writing style is written as below.

    I am going to help you.

   میں آپ کی مدد کرنے جا رہا ہوں۔

  1. You could be nice to him.  آپ اس کے ساتھ اچھے ہو سکتے ہیں۔

  You should be good with him.  آپ کو اس کے ساتھ اچھا ہونا چاہیے۔

  1.     Hi there, what I can help you with?  ہیلو ، میں آپ کی کیا مدد کر سکتا ہوں؟

Hi there, meaning:-    { How are you over there? }(what I can help you ?)

 

  1. How are you going?  آپ کیسے جا رہے ہیں؟

Or

     How’s you going?          (slang)  آپ کیسے جا رہے ہیں؟

How are you going?

  1. Thanks for letting me know.  مجھے بتانے کے لیے شکریہ۔

Thanks for info

Thanks for telling me about it. اس کے بارے میں بتانے کے لیے شکریہ۔

  1. No worries at all.   بالکل پریشان نہیں۔

No problems

 When there is no problem and you are agreeing to say I am all right and there is no problem then you will say “ No worries”.

جب کوئی مسئلہ نہیں ہے اور آپ یہ کہنے پر راضی ہیں کہ میں ٹھیک ہوں اور کوئی مسئلہ نہیں ہے تو آپ کہیں گے "کوئی فکر نہیں"۔

  1.   I should be able to help my brother.  مجھے اپنے بھائی کی مدد کرنی چاہیے۔

   I should help my brother.   مجھے اپنے بھائی کی مدد کرنی چاہیے۔

  1.    I am Good yourself.   میں خود اچھا ہوں۔ 

I am good what about you?  میں ٹھیک ہوں آپ سناؤ

Hang on a minute. ایک منٹ روکو.

The meaning of this sentence is to wait for some time. 

 اس جملے کا معنی کچھ وقت انتظار کرنا ہے۔

         I am happy about myself.  میں اپنے بارے میں خوش ہوں۔

Lecture 2

  1.    What about yourself?  اپنے بارے میں کیا؟

  The meaning of this sentence is, what about you?

اس جملے کا مفہوم یہ ہے کہ آپ کا کیا ہوگا؟

  Answer will be

          I am happy and grateful.  میں خوش اور شکر گزار ہوں۔

 

  1. I am honest with myself.  میں اپنے ساتھ ایماندار ہوں۔

 

  1. You should care about yourself.  آپ کو اپنا خیال رکھنا چاہیے۔

 

  1. Please, tell me the whole story about yourself.

     براہ کرم مجھے اپنے بارے میں پوری کہانی بتائیں۔

The meaning of this sentence

         Please, tell me the whole story about you.  

براہ کرم مجھے اپنے بارے میں پوری کہانی بتائیں۔

  1. “They should be able to work with anyone”. This would mean that somebody ought to be able to work with anyone - perhaps that they have the ability to. انہیں کسی کے ساتھ کام کرنے کے قابل ہونا چاہیے۔ " اس کا مطلب یہ ہوگا کہ کسی کو کسی کے ساتھ کام کرنے کے قابل ہونا چاہیے - شاید کہ وہ اس کی صلاحیت رکھتا ہو۔

  2. When will you be able to take me to get my car?آپ مجھے اپنی گاڑی لینے کب لے جا سکیں گے؟

  3. I would need the robot to be able to proactively offer suggestions..

مجھے روبوٹ کی ضرورت ہوگی تاکہ وہ فعال طور پر تجاویز پیش کر سکے۔

Conversation sentence example

  • Had he heard her conversation with Sarah?

  • اگر اس نے سارہ کے ساتھ اس کی گفتگو سنی ہو۔

  • This conversation is not going anywhere.

  • یہ گفتگو کہیں نہیں جا رہی۔

  • Did he overhear her conversation with Connie?

  • کیا اس نے کونی کے ساتھ اس کی گفتگو سنی؟

  • That served another purpose when the conversation turned to the possibility of another child.

  • اس نے ایک اور مقصد حاصل کیا جب بات چیت دوسرے بچے کے امکان کی طرف مڑ گئی۔

  • I had no idea where this conversation was going.

      مجھے اندازہ نہیں تھا کہ یہ گفتگو کہاں جا رہی ہے۔

I will get away with it. ( I will be all right )    میں اس سے دور ہو جاؤں گا۔

I will get rid of this problem.     میں اس مسئلے سے چھٹکارا حاصل کروں گا۔

 

Task 

  1. Please, Introduce yourself.

  2. How ____ it going?   ( Is, am, are,)

  3. No, worries mean ___ Problem.(no, is, am)

  4. How are you ______? ( is, am, today)

  5. I will get____  of this situation ( out, rid,go)

  6. I will get away with _____ (On , It)

  7. _____ weather is good.

  8. It _____good weather. (various, am, is)

Popup Iframe Example

Comments

Popular Posts