16. Use of Shall be able to, will be able to / Lecture 3


 

Use of Shall be able to 

will be able to

play audio - 3--- English

Audio-3---Urdu



when we talking about future

Subject(He, she, it, they, you, we, Aslam) + Shall be able to(Or)will be able to +1st Form of Verb

1.You will be able to speak perfect English very soon.

آپ بہت جلد کامل انگریزی بول سکیں گے۔

2. I shall be able to proceed with my project.

میں اپنے پروجیکٹ کو آگے بڑھا سکوں گا۔

3. He will be able to tell us the truth.

وہ ہمیں سچ بتا سکے گا۔

The Use of May.

For permission : اجازت کے لیے۔

May I come in? کیا میں اندر آ سکتا ہوں

May I go now? اب میں جا سکتا ہوں۔

 

1.You will be able to speak perfect English very soon.

.آپ بہت جلد کامل انگریزی بول سکیں گے.

2. I shall be able to proceed with my project.

میں اپنے پروجیکٹ کو آگے بڑھا سکوں گا۔

3. He will be able to tell us the truth

وہ ہمیں سچ بتا سکے گا۔

4.May I come ?  ( in , to)

5.May I go ? ( now, when)

6.You will be able to speak perfect English very ___.( often, soon)

7. I shall be able to help with my _______.  ( project , right)

8. He will_______ to tell us the truth.

When we talk about possibilities. جب ہم امکانات کے بارے میں بات کرتے ہیں۔

Aslam may pass this year.

اسلم اس سال گزر سکتا ہے۔

May he succeed!

وہ کامیاب ہو

Sher may get high marks in the examination.

شیر امتحان میں زیادہ نمبر لے سکتا ہے۔

Notes:  Success” is a noun. The verb form is succeed, and the simple past tense is “succeeded.” Thus, “France succeeded in winning the World Cup

Lecture 7

The use of So that ____ May, Might

Sherzaman takes medicines so that he may recover.

شیرزمان ادویات لیتا ہے تاکہ وہ ٹھیک ہو جائے۔

In case of past tense

Sherzaman took medicines so that he might recover.

شیرزمان نے دوائیں لیں تاکہ وہ ٹھیک ہو جائے۔

I took tablets so that I might get well.

میں نے گولیاں لیں تاکہ میں ٹھیک ہو جاؤں۔

The use of Too ---To, So----cannot

The patient is too weak to walk.

مریض چلنے کے لیے بہت کمزور ہے۔

Or

The patient is so weak that he cannot walk.

مریض اتنا کمزور ہے کہ وہ چل نہیں سکتا۔

My eyesight is too weak to see a film.

فلم دیکھنے کے لیے میری بینائی بہت کمزور ہے۔

My eyesight is so weak that I cannot see a film.

میری بینائی اتنی کمزور ہے کہ میں فلم نہیں دیکھ سکتا۔

Comments

Popular Posts